Monday, December 17, 2012

butterfly- talilia gadbaw

I made my butterfly in Adobe fireworks. I first started off with my canvas and made three different colored back grounds with black as the base, the green one there is a gradient of swirl and is the second one, and a light blue one that I will be making my butterfly and flower on. Then I started off by make a  butterfly and using the shape tool to make an oval and used the freeform tool to shape it as a butterfly wing  then I copy and past and four more and put them the way I wanted them and added a glow to the wings.Then I made another thin long oval and used that as the base. I use the line tool to make the antennas. I also made the black middle part in my wings but making a circle and then freeforming it to fit in my butterfly wings. Then I made my rose by making a red oval and using the freeform tool to shape it as a peddle. I copied and pasted them all around my center and added a glow to make them stand out and the stem I used the shape tool and made a thin square. I did the same with the sunflowers for the stem. I made a circle and made thin ovals and surround the big circle with the thin ovals and changed the color of the thin ovals to yellow. The clovers I made circles and shaped them as a clover peddle then added a gradient to make it look more realistic and then made the stem. Last thing I made was my name and I changed the font and the color ( mines the same color as my background) and added a White glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment