Friday, January 11, 2013

Talilia Gadbaw-Eye


                               My Eye: Adobe Fireworks

 I made this eye in adobe fireworks. I started out by finding an picture off the internet of an eye and made the different layers of my eye by drawing circles around each section and shaping them the way I wanted them to look. Then i filled in the each circle with different realistic colors for an eyeball, the skin, and the eye brow. For the eye brow I went to texture and changed it to smokey so it looked more like an eye brow. For the upper eye lid I used a inner shadow and made it black an thin and on the outside of the eye to make the eye lid stand out and look like an eye lid. The under eye lid has an inner bevel that is on the outside of the lid to make it look more realistic and maybe wearing a little  make up. The eyeball I used a ripples affect and changed the colors to different blues that looked good together. For my eye lashes I just used the line tool to make a line and used the free form tool to bend them to make them look like eyelashes. Then copied and pasted them and used the scale tool to place them all around the eye lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment