Thursday, January 3, 2013

Talilia Gadbaw_Spor Color_2013 Landscape/ Flower

 

Spot Color # 1

 

 

(Before spot color...)




(After Spot Color...)

For this I did this in Adobe fireworks. First I found a picture of a landscape that I liked then I saved the image in a file so I can use the image for my project.Then I open the picture up in Adobe Fireworks. Then I used the Marquee tool to outline the Mountain 2 trees to yourleft and change the color to sepia. I did this by going into Commands, Creativity, and to sepia scale and it changed to the color you see around the trees. But It wasn't all the way done. Then I used the Magic Wand tool to grab the pixels that I wanted and change the color to sepia scale that were super close to the tree. When doing this you need to zoom in very close to see the pixels better and to grab on to them easier.

Spot Color # 2



(Before Spot Color..)

  


(After Spot Color...)
I made this in Adobe Fireworks. I first chose a picture off the Internet of a flower. Then I saved this image in a file so I could use it for my project. Then I opened this picture up in Adobe Fireworks. After this I then started with the Marquee tool and out lined the red rose the best I could. Then when I was done with that I used the Magic Wand tool to grab pixels around the red rose so there was no white left around it. With this tool you need to zoom in very close so you can grab the pixels you don't want easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment