Friday, January 18, 2013

Talilia Gadbaw-Face

                                           The Face




I made my face in Adobe Fireworks. I First started out with the head and made the chin, cheeks and be hind the eyes by using the shape tool to form and oval and shape it to form a face. Then I used a inner bevel to make the cheeks a little pink to make here look like she had blush on. Then I made the nose by using the shape tool to form a rounded square and used the sub-select tool too push in the top more and pull out the bottom more to make it look like a nose. Then I made too ovals and used the sub-select tool to push the bottom in so it looked like neutralist. Next I made the lips by making to ovals and shaping them too look like lips with the freeform and sub-select tool. I also added a gradient to them to make them look more realistic. I made the ears by making an oval and use the sub-select tool to shape them like ears and mad a smaller circle and put them in the ears to make it look like the inside of the ear. for the hair I mad a big oval and put it be hind her head then I made tons of tiny triangles and put them at the bottom of her hair and for her bangs to make it look more like hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment