Thursday, March 7, 2013

Talilia Gadbaw-Black Swan Business Card

Black Swan Business Cards

                                          Basic Level

I made this in Adobe Fireworks. I started off with the background and made a whole bunch of triangles in a small row with shape tool. Then I Grouped them together and made them as my background. Then I used the Font tool to type my information and chose a font style. Then I got a picture of a swan and did a crazy color and design in it. Then I used the scale tool to move it a little. I also added a Drop Shadow to it.


                                                 Mid level


For this one I made a dark soothing back ground color with the color tool. Then I used the font tool to put my information on it. Changing the font and the size to what I wanted. Then I made the swans. The swans have a circle gradient and out there outline is a different color. I also made them angled up to the corner with the scale to from smallest to largest.





                                                         

                                          Professional 

 For this one I made the Background black. Then I put the information in with the font tool and chose the font size and style I wanted. Then I made the swan black with an inner White Bevlen Boss. I also used the scale tool to re size the swan and make it look bigger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment