Thursday, March 7, 2013

Walt Disney Business Card Logo_Talilia-Gabdaw

                             Walt Disney Business Card Logo

I made this in Adobe Fireworks. First I started off by finding 4 pictures of Walt Disney logos and just Walt Disney pictures to help me make my Logo card. Then I started off with the Walt Disney blue castle. Then I made a Micky Mouse head with the shape tool and made to small circles for the ears and one big one for the head. Then I made them have a dark drop shadow and knocked out the circles so you couldn't see them so it was just the shadow. Then I used the line tool to make a ton of lines and used the Freeform tool to make the lines bend. I also used the scale tool to change the size and change the angle. When I was done I groped them Together and added a Drop Shadow to it and knocked them out so you could just see the shadow. I also changed the background color to white on some of them so they would look a little different.  


No comments:

Post a Comment