Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Talilia_Gadbaw_Member Ship and Business

                          Member Ship and business cards

 

 I made this in Adobe Firework.I started off with the back ground and used the color tool to change the color. Then I used the logo and changed the color of the background with the paint bucket tool and added a Gradient to it. Next I used the Fount tool to type my info. I then used the scale tool to move things around and make it look like a Business Card.

 

 

I made this business card in Adobe Fireworks. I started off with the background and used the color tool to change the color. Then I changed the color of my logos background with the paint bucket tool. Next I used the font tool to type my information and change the font size. I also used the scale tool to move things around and reshape things.

 

 

 

 

 I made this business card in Adobe Fireworks. I changed the background color with the color tool. Then for the logo I changed the background by using the paint bucket tool. I then used the font tool to type the information for it and to change the font color and sizes.

 

 


 I made this member ship card in Adobe Fireworks. I first started off with using the shape tool to make to rectangles. I then coped and past the first rectangle and made a second one. Then I changed the color with the color tool. I used the font tool to type the information need for this card. Finley I used the scale tool to move the stuff around to make it look more professional.
 



I made this member ship card by making a rectangle with the shape tool and coped and pasting the rectangle I made to make another one. I then used the logo and changed the color of the background by using the bucket tool. I then used the font tool to type my information and used the scale tool to move things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment